Spokane is a city in eastern Washington state. It’s home to the Northwest Museum of Arts and Culture, which explores the region’s history through exhibits on art, culture and Native American heritage. Next door, Tudor-style Campbell House dates from the early 1900s. Vast Riverfront Park, site of the 1974 World’s Fair, has a sculpture walk. In the park, a cable car offers views over tumbling Spokane Falls.
- How much is the total cumulative hotel tax?
- 2% lodging in Spokane County (communities outside downtown)
- 3.3% in the City of Spokane
- How much is the F&B tax? 8.7%
- How much is the average F&B gratuity? 18%
- How many miles from the airport to downtown? 7
- Is there public transportation, such as a bus or subway available?
Bus and hotel shuttles
- How much does the public transportation cost? Bus – $1.50
- What is the shuttle bus fare from the airport to downtown?
$20 round trip. Most hotels offer free shuttle service
- What is the taxi fare from airport to downtown? Roughly $20
- How many daily flights out of airport? 60+ flights a day
- Is the airport a hub for any carrier? No
- What are the major carriers serving airport?
Alaska Airlines, American Airlines, Delta, Southwest, United/United Express
- How many committable hotel rooms downtown on peak night? 3,536 rooms
- How many committable hotel rooms downtown on peak within walking distance to convention center?
- How many headquarter hotel properties? 6
- How many rooms available on peak night at the largest headquarter property? 716
- How many total gross square feet of exhibit space at Convention Center?
120,000 sq. ft.
- How much of this exhibit space is contiguous? 120,000 sq. ft.
- How many total gross square feet of meeting space is available at the Convention center?
300,000 sq. ft.
- How many meeting rooms does the convention center have?
40 total breakout rooms
- How big is the largest meeting room? 25,276 sq. ft.
- How many ballrooms does the convention center have? 3
- How big is the largest ballroom? 25, 276 sq. ft.
- When was the last renovation or expansion? Expansion completed February 2015
- When is a future renovation/expansion scheduled? N/A
- Is there free Wi-Fi at the convention center? Yes
- Is there an exclusive in-house Electrical provider? Yes
- Is there an exclusive in-house AV provider? Yes
- Is there an exclusive in-house decorator? No
- Is there an exclusive in house caterer? Yes
- Is the convention center a union property? No
- If union property, can you provide estimated pricing list? N/A
- Here are a list of labor unions with whom planners will be required to work at the convention center:
IATSE (stage at INB Performing Arts Center)
Off Site Venues
- How many off site venues within walking distance can host up to 2,000 people? 5
- How many off site venues within a ten-minute bus transfer can host up to 2,000 people? 6
- How many restaurants are within walking distance of the convention center? 80+
- Can you list 3-5 local attractions and there whereabouts?
- Riverfront Park and Spokane Falls (outside the doors of the Convention Center)
- The Cork District – 16 tasting rooms within downtown Spokane
- Spokane Arena – Eight blocks from the Convention Center
- Golf – 33+ golf courses within 30 minutes
- Recreation – Hiking, biking, rafting and fishing all within 20 minutes or less