There are lots of exciting reasons to visit Baltimore these days — including national caliber arts festivals, crustacean-cracking feasts, Oktoberfest parties aplenty, baseball playoff fever, and even a celebration of pickles for good measure. Indeed, fall is the ideal time to spend a day in Charm City, when the bars are cozy and crabs are heavy, and (perhaps best of all) the dreaded DMV humidity has subsided. So head up I-95 via car (or Marc train) to enjoy market feasts, Chesapeake Bay seafood, scenic strolls, and hot new cocktail dens.
Be sure to include these in your daily activities!
- Breakfast at the farmer’s market
- Drop your bags and explore Hampden
- Crack crabs and discover local parks
- Happy hour and some history
- Dinner in Butcher’s Hill
- Channel the ‘70s with dancing and drinks
- Time for a nightcap
CLICK HERE for real-time information.