Beverly Hills is one of the world’s most sought-after locales. Centrally located in greater Los Angeles, Beverly Hills is a premier vacation and business travel destination, featuring beautiful weather year-round, acclaimed full-service and boutique hotel accommodations, sumptuous dining and incomparable shopping. Synonymous with Hollywood glamour, Beverly Hills enjoys an international reputation as the home and playground of A-list movie stars. The city is not only known worldwide for its grand mansions and chic shops along Rodeo Drive, but also for its multitude of art and architecture, spas and salons, and exceptional walkability with most hotels in very close proximity from one another.
- How much is the total cumulative hotel tax? TOT is 14%. There is also a 1.2% tax for business operation that is passed on to the guest. Visit California assessments are also applicable.
- How much is the F&B tax? Sales Tax when applicable in Los Angeles County is 10.25%
- How much is the average F&B gratuity? Varies by hotel.
- How many miles from the airport to downtown? 12.9 miles from LAX to Beverly Hills City Hall
- Is there public transportation, such as a bus or subway available? No, guests must use hired services whether private, taxi or Uber/Lyft
- How much does the public transportation cost? N/A
- What is the shuttle bus fare from the airport to downtown? Prices vary depending on hired company and size of the vehicle.
- What is the taxi fare from airport to downtown? As of 9/21/21, avg. taxi fare without tip is $38.
- How many daily flights into the airport? 1500+
- How many daily flights out of airport? 1500+
- Is the airport a hub for any carrier? LAX has a hub for most carriers, including American, United and Delta
- What are the major carriers serving airport? Currently LAX hosts 88 airlines.
- How many committable hotel rooms downtown on peak night? 2200
- How many committable hotel rooms downtown on peak within walking distance to convention center?
No convention center but all meeting facilities and hotels are within a 1 mile radius.
- How many headquarter hotel properties? Four with overflow close by.
- How many rooms available on peak night at the largest headquarter property? 569
- Can you list hotels by rating? 5 star, 4 star, 3 star? Four five-star: Beverly Hills Hotel, L’Ermitage, Waldorf Astoria, Peninsula; 2 four-star: The Beverly Hilton and Beverly Wilshire, a Four Seasons Hotel; 1 not yet rated: Maybourne Beverly Hills
- How many total gross square feet of exhibit space at Convention Center? No convention center. Destination is perfect for conferences with a total of 60,000 sf at The Beverly Hilton and 25,000 at the Beverly Wilshire (our two largest hotels). Additionally the Maybourne Beverly Hills has 9,400 sf, L’Ermitage as 9,700 sf, the Beverly Hills Hotel has 5,600 sf, Peninsula has 3,300 sf, and the Waldorf 720 sf
- How much of this exhibit space is contiguous? N/A
- How many total gross square feet of meeting space is available at the Convention center? N/A
- How many meeting rooms does the convention center have? N/A
- How big is the largest meeting room? International Ballroom at the Beverly Hilton is 16,338 sf and holds 1,250 people.
- How many ballrooms does the convention center have? N/A
- How big is the largest ballroom? N/A
- When was the last renovation or expansion? N/A
- When is a future renovation/expansion scheduled? Varies by hotel.
- Is there free Wi-Fi at the convention center? Varies by hotel.
- Is there an exclusive in-house Electrical provider? Varies by hotel.
- Is there an exclusive in-house AV provider? Varies by hotel.
- Is there an exclusive in-house decorator? Varies by hotel.
- Is there an exclusive in house caterer? Varies by hotel.
- Is the convention center a union property? Varies by hotel.
- Here are a list of labor unions with whom planners will be required to work at the convention center: Varies by hotel.
Off Site Venues
- How many off site venues within walking distance can host up to 2,000 people? No facilities to host over 1250 in the same room.
- How many off site venues within a ten-minute bus transfer can host up to 2,000 people? City is not that big.
- How many restaurants are within walking distance of the convention center? At least 100.
- Can you list 3-5 local attractions and there whereabouts? Greystone Mansion and Gardens, approximately 2 miles from the central business district, Wallis Annenberg Center for Performing Arts in the central business district, Beverly Gardens Park with outdoor art exhibit within the central business district.