What are The Palm Beaches? You’re talking about a magical collection of 39 cities and towns, 47 miles of pristine beaches from Boca Raton to Jupiter, with luxury resorts, boutique and trusted-brand hotels, innovative culinary landscapes, trendy shops, and nightlife that thrives year-round. Come experience captivating culture, awesome outdoor adventure, great golf and exciting entertainment.
- How much is the total cumulative hotel tax? 13%
- How much is the F&B tax? 7%
- How much is the average F&B gratuity? Average of 24%
- How many miles from the airport to downtown?
- Palm Beach International Airport – 3.7 Miles about 7-10-Minute Drive
- Fort Lauderdale-Hollywood International Airport – 50 Miles about 45 Minute Drive
- Miami International Airport – 70 Miles about 1 Hour Drive
- Is there public transportation, such as a bus or subway available?
A Taxicab or Airport Shuttle are the best modes of transportation from Palm Beach International Airport to Downtown West Palm Beach. Tri-rail, Brightline, Amtrak, and public busses such as Palm Tran are also available for your convenience
- How much does the public transportation cost? Costs can range between $2.75-$10
- What is the shuttle bus fare from the airport to downtown? $2 – $5
- What is the taxi fare from airport to downtown? Rideshare options such as Lyft, Uber, and taxicabs vary from $10-$20, plus tip
- How many daily flights out of airport?
- Palm Beach International Airport averages 200 flights arriving and departing daily with nonstop flights to 34 U.S. cities and Canada
- Fort Lauderdale-Hollywood International Airport has more than 700 flights a day, offering nonstop service to 75 U.S. cities, and connectivity to 60 international destinations in 33 countries
- Miami International Airport has more than 1,000 daily flights to 167 domestic and international destinations
- Is the airport a hub for any carrier? No, but the airport does have all your major airline carriers
- What are the major carriers serving airport?
Air Canada, American Airlines, Delta Air Lines, Frontier Airlines, JetBlue Airways, Silver Airways, Southwest Airlines, Allegiant Air, United, Bahamas Air, and Spirit Airlines
- How many committable hotel rooms downtown on peak night?More than 3,000 hotel rooms within 3 miles of the Palm Beach County Convention Center committing 500-1,100 room nights on your peak convention dates. (Utilizing Downtown & Airport Hotel Properties)
- How many committable hotel rooms downtown on peak within walking distance to convention center? 1,428 hotel rooms in walking distance of the Palm Beach County Convention Center committing 500-950 room nights on your peak convention dates
- How many headquarter hotel properties? Two Headquarter Hotel properties- 400 total room Hilton West Palm Beach Connected to the Palm Beach County Convention Center and 352 total room West Palm Beach Marriott within 500 steps of the Convention Center
- How many rooms available on peak night at the largest headquarter property? 320 on peak at The Hilton West Palm Beach and 250 at the West Palm Beach Marriott
- How many total gross square feet of exhibit space at Convention Center? 100,000 Sq. Ft. Exhibit Hall that can be split evenly in half to make Hall A & B 50,000 Sq. Ft.
- How much of this exhibit space is contiguous? 100,000 sq. ft.
- How many total gross square feet of meeting space is available at the Convention center? 350,000 total Sq. Ft. of meeting space at The Palm Beach County Convention Center
- How many meeting rooms does the convention center have? 100,000 Sq. Ft. Exhibit Hall, 22,000 Sq. Ft. Ballroom, 19 Breakout Rooms, and an Executive Board Room
- How big is the largest meeting room? 3,784 Sq. Ft.
- How many ballrooms does the convention center have? 1 Ballroom divisible by 4. (Grand, A, B, and C Ballroom)
- How big is the largest ballroom? 22,000 Sq. Ft. Ballroom
- When was the last renovation or expansion? New Carpeting, Interior Paint Refresh, and Refreshed Airwalls to be completed in 2019. Revamped Courtyard to include moveable furniture, art pieces, shrubbery, and more in the Summer of 2020
- When is a future renovation/expansion scheduled? Palm Beach County Convention Center Expansion Study Currently in Motion
- Is there free Wi-Fi at the convention center? Yes, free WIFI is provided at the Palm Beach County Convention Center
- Is there an exclusive in-house Electrical provider? Yes, ENCORE, formally known as PSAV
- Is there an exclusive in-house AV provider? Yes, ENCORE, formally known PSAV
- Is there an exclusive in-house decorator? No
- Is there an exclusive in house caterer? Yes, Ovations Catering
- Is the convention center a union property? No, The Palm Beach County Convention Center is not a Union Property and Florida is a right work State.
- If union property, can you provide estimated pricing list? N/A
- Here are a list of labor unions with whom planners will be required to work at the convention center: N/A
Off Site Venues
- How many off site venues within walking distance can host up to 2,000 people?
Semi-private event space in Rosemary Square located directly across the street from the Palm Beach County Convention Center. Surrounded by 40+ shopping and dining options to create a dine-around experience. Also, within a 1 mile walk of the Palm Beach County Convention Center the Lake Pavilion and Flagler Drive can be used for a semiprivate event right by the Downtown Waterfront and Clematis Street.
- How many off site venues within a ten-minute bus transfer can host up to 2,000 people?
The South Florida Fair Grounds, FITTEAM Ballpark of The Palm Beaches, and Riviera Beach Marina Village Event Center.
- How many restaurants are within walking distance of the convention center?
60+ restaurants in a 2 mile’s radius of the Palm Beach County Convention Center
- Can you list local attractions and their whereabouts?
- Grandview Public Market – West Palm Beach
- Lion Country Safari – Loxahatchee
- Palm Beach Zoo & Conservation Society –West Palm Beach
- Flagler Museum –Palm Beach
- Norton Museum of Art –West Palm Beach
- FITTEAM Ballpark of The Palm Beaches –West Palm Beach
- Roger Dean Chevrolet Stadium –Jupiter
- Palm Beach Outlets –West Palm Beach
- Manatee Lagoon –West Palm Beach
- Loggerhead Marinelife Center – Juno Beach
- National Croquet Center –West Palm Beach
- International Polo Club Palm Beach –Wellington
- Swank Farms & Specialty Produce – Loxahatchee
- Rosemary Square & Clematis Street –West Palm Beach
- Kravis Center for the Performing Arts –West Palm Beach
- Worth Avenue Palm Beach – Palm Beach
- Pineapple Grove Arts District & Atlantic Avenue –Delray