Anaheim is a city outside Los Angeles, in Southern California. It’s home to the Disneyland Resort, a massive complex of family-friendly, Disney-themed rides, restaurants, hotels and shops. The city’s also home to pro sports teams. The Honda Center is the indoor arena where the Anaheim Ducks hockey team plays, and Angel Stadium is the home field of the Los Angeles Angels baseball team.
- How much is the total cumulative hotel tax?
Anaheim TOT of 15% + Anaheim TID of 2% = 17%
- How much is the F&B tax?
Sales Tax in Anaheim = 8%
- How much is the average F&B gratuity?
Average F&B gratuity in Anaheim = 18% – 20%
- How many miles from the airport to downtown? 13 miles
- Is there public transportation, such as a bus or subway available?
Yes, Orange County Transportation Authority (OCTA) and Southern California Gray Line’s Disneyland Resort Express offer routes to/ from the Anaheim Convention Center and John Wayne Airport (SNA).
- How much does the public transportation cost?
- OCTA Route 543>464>86 = $6
- OCTA Route 543/43>76 = $4
- OCTA Route 83>53 = $4
- OCTA Routes to/from Anaheim and Airport take approximately 1 – 1.5 hours
Disneyland Resort Express Route A = $20 (takes approximately 30 minutes)
- What is the shuttle bus fare from the airport to downtown?
Starting at $12 per person/one way
- What is the taxi fare from airport to downtown?
From $45 — $ 75 (one way)
- How many daily flights into the airport?
Approximately 129 flights daily
- Is the airport a hub for any carrier? No
- What are the major carriers serving airport?
Southwest, American, Delta, United, Alaska & Frontier, all major airlines fly into the area
- How many committable hotel rooms downtown on peak night? 13,000
- How many committable hotel rooms downtown on peak within walking distance to convention center? 7,500
- How many headquarter hotel properties?
2 HQ Hotels: Hilton Anaheim (1,572 rooms) and Anaheim Marriott (1,031 rooms)
- How many rooms available on peak night at the largest headquarter property? 1,500
- Other hotel information:
- The new Westin Anaheim 613 Rooms opening early 2020
- The new JW Marriott, 466 Rooms opening 2020
- How many total gross square feet of exhibit space at Convention Center?
813,587 sq ft. the total is 1,013,587 including the new ACC North Building
- How much of this exhibit space is contiguous? 670,133 sq. ft.
- How many total gross square feet of meeting space is available at the Convention center? 120,000 sq. ft.
- How many meeting rooms does the convention center have? 48
- How big is the largest meeting room? 10,458 sq ft.
- How big is the largest meeting room? 1 Ballroom that can breakdown into 5 sections
- How big is the largest ballroom? 38,000 sq ft.
- When was the last renovation or expansion?
- The new ACC North Building opened in September, 2017
- ACC North has 200,000 square feet of flexible space on two levels that can be used as exhibit, ballroom or meeting space
- 100,000 square feet on Level 1 divisible into up to 13 meeting rooms
- 100,000 square feet of pillar free space divisible into up to 35 meeting rooms
- Dedicated loading docks and 1,400 parking spots
- A climate controlled pedestrian bridge connecting to the second floor of the Anaheim Convention Center
- 25-ft. finished ceilings and carpet on both levels
- As of early 2013, the Grand Plaza at the Anaheim Convention Center opened- 100,000 square feet of exterior space offering meeting planners the opportunity for large outdoor gatherings including alfresco dining, concerts, receptions, exhibitions, meetings and more. The Grand Plaza’s singular design makes it unique among outdoor event venues and extremely versatile to accommodate almost any event.
- When is a future renovation/expansion scheduled?
Not at this time.
- Is there free Wi-Fi at the convention center? Yes
The City of Anaheim is in the process of providing seamless complimentary WiFi that extends to the Grand Plaza, and headquarter hotels
- Is there an exclusive in-house Electrical provider? SmartCity
- Is there an exclusive in-house AV provider? PSAV Presentation Services
- Is there an exclusive in-house decorator? No
- Is there an exclusive in house caterer? Aramark
- Is the convention center a union property?
The Anaheim Convention Center is not a union facility. However, we do allow union labor if they are contracted through a general service contractor
- If union property, can you provide estimated pricing list? N/A
- Here are a list of labor unions with whom planners will be required to work at the convention center: N/A
Off Site Venues
- How many off site venues within walking distance can host up to 2,000 people?
Anaheim Arena with arena seating for 7,500, Grand Plaza and Arena Plaza at the Convention Center, Disney’s California Adventure, House of Blues, Downtown Disney
- How many off site venues within a ten-minute bus transfer can host up to 2,000 people?
Angel Stadium of Anaheim, Honda Center, City National Grove, Olde Towne Orange, Nixon Library & Museum
- How many restaurants are within walking distance of the convention center?
There are over 75 restaurants within walking distance including:
- The GardenWalk, featuring restaurants, nightlife and shopping
- Downtown Disney, restaurants, shopping, entertainment
- Anaheim Packing District, (a short cab ride) with the Packing House, Make Building, Anaheim Brewery and walking distance of Downtown Anaheim
- Packing House with a variety of restaurants, bars, and a Speakeasy
- Make Building, located in the Packing District featuring the Pali Wine Company and Unsung Brewery
- Can you list local attractions and their whereabouts?
- Professional Sports – The Honda Center, home of The Ducks Hockey Team, Angel Stadim, home of the Anaheim Angels
- Attractions – Disneyland Park, Disney’s California Adventure, Knotts Berry Farm
- Shopping – The Outlets at Orange, with 120 Brand Name Outlets (4 miles from Convention Center), South Coast Plaza with over 250 boutiques and luxury department stores, Downtown Disney, Fashion Island
- Old Towne Orange – (6 miles from Anaheim), historic Olde Towne Orange with vintage shops, galleries and markets along with a variety of unique and local restaurants
- The Beaches – Orange County has over 42 miles of coastline within a half hour of Anaheim including Huntington Beach, Newport Beach, Laguna, and Dana Point. Enjoy water sports, the ocean and experience the culture of Southern California
- For more information visit:
Areas We Represent
- Visit Anaheim creates a seamless connection to nearly 100 hotels and venues throughout Orange County, in cities such as Newport Beach, Irvine, Huntington Beach, and more