Beverly Hills, California
Beverly Hills is a walkable village for those meeting attendees who have never visited “90210”. Whether you take the elevator to the top of your four or five -star hotel or venture outside along Rodeo Drive, visitors will have the opportunity to enjoy one of our many rooftop dining restaurants in addition to dining alfresco at our many luxury hotels. Our sunny Southern California weather is perfect to experience these Michelin star restaurants featuring celebrity chefs during your stay.
There is nothing “more LA” than sipping cocktails and watching the dreamy California sunset at one of the city’s hottest rooftops. Beverly Hills offers a myriad of rooftops with its central location offering stunning views of Beverly Hills, Downtown Los Angeles and the Hollywood Hills. Here are some of the best rooftops in Beverly Hills where you will want to be seen all year and in addition to being close to world-class shopping.
- Above Sixty at Sixty Beverly Hills Hotel
- Gucci Osteria da Massimo Ottura
- The Roof Garden at the Peninsula Beverly Hills
- The Rooftop by JG at the Waldorf Beverly Hills
- Sant’olina at the Beverly Hilton
- L’Ermitage Beverly Hills
- The Polo Lounge also offers alfresco dining at the Beverly Hills Hotel
- The Four Seasons Beverly Wilshire features the Boulevard Restaurant
- Enjoy views of the Beverly Gardens at the Terrace Restaurant located at the luxurious Maybourne Beverly Hills.
Many of these restaurants host private events with signature service, creative culinary options and a warm welcome. The BHCVB is happy to assist you in booking any of these venues for a future program. Please contact Nancy McFadyen, Director, Group Sales at firstname.lastname@example.org for further information on our landmark destination.